The boys class held assembly at school today for the first time ever... Nana Rose came along ..
(ps my camera is seriously biting the dust .. the photos are so dark!)
I was sooo proud of them both standing up to talk .. and Abbie was soo excited saying there's Mytoos (Michael) .. and Tamrin (Cameron) .. both said of course when it was all quiet .. and got some laughs ..lol.
YES I CRIED!!!!! but they were happy tears!
Waiting patiently for assembly to start .. and then their turns at assembly
Their teacher Miss Duncan getting nervous ..
They showed their kiwis, their ladybugs and the Panda pictures (for China Olympics), then ..
Michael stood up and said "I have some of my best writing to share"
Michael reading some of his writing (Tylah beside him)
Cameron showing his writing and ladybugs..
Then the class did some singing (after Cameron asked "Mr A will you play your guitar for us" ..)
Then they showed some gymnastics (that they had practised for the Olympics)
Then it was time for school notices etc .. all great fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment