Sunday, September 7, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Sunday morning once Chris had gone feeding out .. I rushed through the cupboards and did this baking as a gift from the kids all by 8.30am!

.. this was the result by 6.00pm when I got home .. so I guess the gift went down well .. Cam apparently ate most of the fudge cake...

P9081521 P9081522P9081523 P9081524

Chocolate fudge cake, rice bubble cake, Banana cake .. and Choc Chip muffins ..

Can you tell which ones where the favourites ...

Something has gone wrong with my muffin making .. they aren't turning out the best!

The boys set about making cards too. Here are the cards ..

  scan0001 (2)scan0002 (2) scan0003 (2)

Michael's card .. "Hope you enjoy your Father's Day and cake - love Michael"

scan0009 scan0010 scan0011

Cam's card .. "Hope you have a good father's day and like your cake - love Cameron "

..and here is his picture .. all 5 of us.

scan0012 edited

No comments: