Friday, June 12, 2009

Ngaere Junior Play Festival 2009

The boys school had an impromptu play festival yesterday afternoon .. I found out when I went to do Parent Help and was involved in helping to make the props ..

The boys class did a play called Number One ..

DSCF4518 

Daimen and Cam were the narrators

DSCF4534 DSCF4525

DSCF4520 

Lucas and Ethan were the ghosts (who freaked Abbie out)

DSCF4521DSCF4522

Ryan and Blake were the Taxi dirvers

DSCF4523 DSCF4524  

Quin and Jayden were the milkmen .... Shajan and Emma were the witches

DSCF4527 DSCF4528

Katie and Ana were the posties and Tyla and Malia were the students off to school ..

DSCF4529 DSCF4530

Alyssa and Michael were the teachers

DSCF4531 

Michael was the 'horrible, horrible principal" (Mr A) who frightened the witches back home ..

DSCF4533 DSCF4532

.. then said "Number One!"

DSCF4537

The whole class with their teacher Miss Duncan ..

** The reason I got all these cool photos was that Miss Duncan saw I had a camera and asked if she could take stills so she could do a storybook .. so that's cool ..

The video is 144Mb so I can't upload it .. but it's soooo funny!

Room 1 (year 0) did "Going on a bear hunt" .. was too cute with the new entrants trying to keep up ..

Room 4 (year 2) did Maui and the Sun

 DSCF4509DSCF4513

DSCF4515 DSCF4514

Room 3 (year 3) did a few skits ..

 DSCF4505

DSCF4506 DSCF4507

No comments: