Cam and Abbie checking out the decoration choice .. our home-made decoration .. handsome little man with his 'name' decoration!
Michael checking out the nosiest decoration in the world ... decorating the tree ...
Cam decorating the tree ..
Little Missy 'helping' .. but soon lost interest and went and played with the balls ..
The end result .. proud boys .. the kids with their work ..
YES ... we would love to have a "real" tree
.. but unfortunately Michael and I end up really really snuffly and get sore throats with them ..
.. so I 'brought' this one last year ..
Since the boys were little I have brought a decoration for them each year ...
First Christmas
2nd Christmas .. the snowmen you can see at the bottom of the tree ..
3rd Christmas
4th Christmas
5th Christmas
This Christmas .. well I'm still looking for the 'right' ones ..
My Nativity Scene ...
On the tree
On the fireplace ..

No comments:
Post a Comment